Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

sujet; Nyssandra.
MessageSujet: Re: Nyssandra.   TwillfittandTattings - Nyssandra. - Page 2 EmptyMar 17 Nov 2015 - 17:21

Invité
Invité
TwillfittandTattings - Nyssandra. - Page 2 Empty
Draco Malfoy :STALKING
so today Scorpius flung himself upon his toy Aethonan and rode madly off in the apartment, saying he would find auntie Pan and Violet by himself.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MessageSujet: Re: Nyssandra.   TwillfittandTattings - Nyssandra. - Page 2 EmptyMer 25 Nov 2015 - 23:01

Invité
Invité
Quick-Quotes Quill
@veelacious
VEELACIOUS :STALKING
Glitter bombs ; an ideal look for all the season's festivities. Get these wonderful skin jewels @veelacious - all 100% goblin-made. #beauty #witches #FallWinter02
MessageSujet: Re: Nyssandra.   TwillfittandTattings - Nyssandra. - Page 2 EmptyDim 29 Nov 2015 - 21:24

Invité
Invité
Nyssandra :STALKING
Sending invitations for #aranyss #engagement #party.
MessageSujet: Re: Nyssandra.   TwillfittandTattings - Nyssandra. - Page 2 EmptyLun 30 Nov 2015 - 0:58

Invité
Invité
Some of you were asking for the final sketch of my #engagement dress for #aranyss #ceremony. Many thanks to Jamie Anders for this dress and to Agya from the Goblin Art Union to forge the silver featers.
#nyssandraclothing #wizardingfashion #fallwinter
MessageSujet: Re: Nyssandra.   TwillfittandTattings - Nyssandra. - Page 2 EmptyLun 30 Nov 2015 - 19:07

Invité
Invité
Some of you were asking for the final sketch of my #engagement dress for #aranyss #ceremony. Many thanks to Jamie Anders for this dress and to Agya from the Goblin Art Union to forge the silver featers.
Cersei Moriarty
@Nyssandra Ollivander-Lestrange you're gonna look amazing in this dress #beautyqueen
MessageSujet: Re: Nyssandra.   TwillfittandTattings - Nyssandra. - Page 2 EmptyLun 30 Nov 2015 - 23:43

FONDA • tomorrow's a mystery
Maître du jeu
Maître du jeu
‹ inscription : 30/11/2015
‹ messages : 59
‹ dialogues : #
‹ liens utiles :
‹ gallions (ʛ) : 3134
Cersei Moriarty
@Nyssandra Ollivander-Lestrange you're gonna look amazing in this dress #beautyqueen
HONORIA PEAKES :
@Nyssandra Ollivander ne se refuse rien, tandis que d'autres meurent de faim.
MessageSujet: Re: Nyssandra.   TwillfittandTattings - Nyssandra. - Page 2 EmptyMer 30 Déc 2015 - 2:06

Invité
Invité
Cersei Moriarty
HONORIA PEAKES :
@Nyssandra Ollivander ne se refuse rien, tandis que d'autres meurent de faim.
NYSSANDRA. :
@Lilith Moriarty Thank you sweetheart! I am so truly happy that you will join us for the day
@Honoria Peakes Maybe it is mostly because I worked hard and I can now afford to not be denied anything? #selfmadewoman

Dernière édition par Nyssandra Ollivander le Mer 30 Déc 2015 - 3:17, édité 1 fois
MessageSujet: Re: Nyssandra.   TwillfittandTattings - Nyssandra. - Page 2 EmptyMer 30 Déc 2015 - 2:12

Invité
Invité

Nyssandra. :STALKING
I like to be early for a photoshooting. It always fascinates me to see all these people prep the set. Here it is for the FW collection of dear friend of mine, @Vaughn. #nyssandraclothing #wizardingfashion #fallwinter
MessageSujet: Re: Nyssandra.   TwillfittandTattings - Nyssandra. - Page 2 EmptyMer 30 Déc 2015 - 2:38

Invité
Invité

@LanaJones, the protograph, took those candids of me. Told me that she likes to do that as they often make good memories. So I decided to share those with you as they are good memories ~
I am so excited to show you the result of the shooting ! @Vaughn and his team were adorable.  #nyssandraclothing #wizardingfashion #fallwinter
MessageSujet: Re: Nyssandra.   TwillfittandTattings - Nyssandra. - Page 2 EmptyDim 17 Jan 2016 - 23:48

Invité
Invité
#christmas is coming! @Aramis Lestrange and I spent the day decorating the living room and the garden. Well ... I was decorating and he was mostly looking and groaning he was cold.

Dernière édition par Nyssandra Ollivander le Dim 28 Fév 2016 - 0:35, édité 1 fois

Contenu sponsorisé

Nyssandra.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 5Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant