Le Deal du moment : -23%
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G6 – Alimentation PC 100% ...
Voir le deal
77.91 €

sujet; 27 03 98 + Murtagh Scamander
MessageSujet: Re: 27 03 98 + Murtagh Scamander   27 03 98 + Murtagh Scamander - Page 2 EmptyMar 21 Mar 2017 - 0:05

Susan Dillinger.
Susan Dillinger.
‹ disponibilité : fiche first.
‹ inscription : 27/08/2016
‹ messages : 390
‹ crédits : century sex.
‹ dialogues : indianred
27 03 98 + Murtagh Scamander - Page 2 Tumblr_n9wdrsfRYP1qg60ado5_250

‹ âge : dix-neuf ans
‹ occupation : livreuse pour le dirico express + étudiante à la WADA en arts visuels, elle fait également partie d'un club de théâtre.
‹ maison : gryffondor.
‹ scolarité : 1996 - 2002
‹ gallions (ʛ) : 3249
‹ réputation :
27 03 98 + Murtagh Scamander - Page 2 Empty
10:21 AM●●●●saoi
20 mars 2004

I lost my scarf. I'm pretty sure you have it.
Do you miss me so much that you have to steal my stuff?  Are you sniffing it right now? 27 03 98 + Murtagh Scamander - Page 2 1f60f  

You mean that blue rag i use to clean my counter????  
You wouldn't dare. You're too afraid of me...
Oh yeah, I'm terrified of your cute smol fists that couldn't reach my face even if you were standing on a stool  27 03 98 + Murtagh Scamander - Page 2 2764  
at least i'm tall enough to hit your weakest parts. beware.
and you find my "smol fists" cute, that is already a weakness in itself...
that's low dillinger, even coming from you 
and you wouldn't dare, you know you want to coo to my splendid progeny someday 
cute? i said cute? i meant fierce, of course.
your... what... progeny ? i definitely don't want that... more than one murtagh ? children, on top of that ? urgh, that would be the DEATH of me.
and they would be as tall as me. terrible.
you know you'd love them
and they'd need to have your stupid genes to be as small as you
does this mean you volunteer????
i would hate them. just as much as i hate you.
i could volunteer, but you would be ashamed all your life of your dwarf kids. they wouldn't even have blue eyes. my genes would win over yours.
i always won when we where at hogwarts, nothing has changed dear.

you love me 
come on, i'd love my children, even with all the faults you'd give them, i've managed to tolerate you all these years, after all 
and i think we'd manage to make great kids, with your looks and my intelligence 
and you never won anything, woman, it's called chivalry 
oh! chivalry! i think i know that word! remember when i avoided us detention in 5th, 6th AND 7th year? remember all those times i opened the door for you? remember when i let you eat the topping of my favourite cake? or when i talk with ginger so he leaves you alone for a while? definitely divine intervention.
and you seem pretty confident about the fact that i love you... that's sweet.
if you fetch me a creamy hot chocolate and a salted caramel muffin later i might be open to negotiation on that matter and confess i don't completely hate you.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MessageSujet: Re: 27 03 98 + Murtagh Scamander   27 03 98 + Murtagh Scamander - Page 2 EmptyDim 7 Mai 2017 - 23:56

FONDA • tomorrow's a mystery
Oblivion
Oblivion
‹ inscription : 13/09/2013
‹ messages : 1551
‹ crédits : Heresy.
‹ âge : 100000
‹ occupation : Big Brother.
‹ gallions (ʛ) : 5359
‹ réputation : je sais tout.
https://excidium.bbactif.com
27 03 98 + Murtagh Scamander - Page 2 Empty
10:06 AM●●●●007
8 mai 2004

Recommandations du MoM dans le cadre du conflit avec les Sans-Magie

1. La circulation entre les deux mondes est interdite. Seuls les sorciers disposant d'un droit exceptionnel sont autorisés à se rendre chez les Sans-Magie. Les sorciers ayant des parents moldus pourront voir leurs familles aux frontières sous la surveillance de la BPM.

2. Les lieux dits sensibles (bâtiments du gouvernement, du CEPAS, de la SAWL, etc.) ont été équipés d'alarmes d'urgence. Les sacs seront systématiquement fouillés par des agents de sécurité à l'entrée de ces bâtiments. De plus, les rassemblements aux sorties de ceux-ci sont déconseillés.

3. Ne jamais sortir sans baguette et éviter les déplacements seuls. Il est également préférable de limiter les déplacements des sorciers mineurs.

4. Pour les sorciers habitant à proximité des zones moldues, il est conseillé de procéder immédiatement à un déménagement en zone sorcière. En cas d'impossibilité, veuillez respecter les règles suivantes : renforcer les protections magiques (et en particulier les sorts d'insonorisation), ne pas rester à proximité des murs, portes et fenêtres, toujours se trouver en compagnie d'un autre sorcier et garder sa cheminée allumée en cas d'évacuation.

5. En cas de comportement ou d’événement suspect, veuillez contacter le Ministère de la Magie au 007. Tout colis abandonné doit être immédiatement signalé.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

27 03 98 + Murtagh Scamander

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2